News & Announcements
- Year 12: The Australian Synchrotron lab book should be downloaded and printed before you go on the excursion. Details of the excursion are here.
- 2016 VYPT topics announced – go to Competitions page to follow link to early release information and to get competition details from VicPhysics website.
- The 2016 timelines for Units 1-4 are available: Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 3 and Unit 4.
Navigating the website
The Melbourne High School Physics faculty website is organised as follows:
- Information on the physics course for each year level can be found on the Year 11 and Year 12 pages. Navigate through the units and topics to find relevant content.
- The Assessment page contains information on VCE School Assessed Coursework.
- The Resources section contains links to all sorts of useful resources. This will be updated and expanded upon as we work through each of the topics during the year.
- The Competitions section is the place to go if you fancy a challenge and want to compete against other Physics students.
- If you want to discuss aspects of the VCE Physics course of just fancy asking a thought-provoking physics question, go to the Forum section.
- You can see a summary of upcoming events and deadlines on this page, with more detail on the Calendar page.
- The My Teachers’ Stuff section has pages where each teacher can put content for their students.
- The Contact page provides info on how to get in contact with Physics staff.